Aircraft Marshalling & Ramp Hand Signals E-Learning
Learn the fixed wing aircraft marshalling and ramp hand signals based on the IATA Standards in the Airport Handling Manual (AHM) and IATA Ground Handling Manual (IGOM). In this course, you will learn the principles of nonverbal ramp communications between the ground and cockpit crew as well as guidance signals for safe operations of Ground Support Equipment (GSE) around the aircraft.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 45 minutes of study.
What you will learn
- Identify the importance of efficient communication between ground personnel and cockpit crew.
- Repeat arm and hand signals during maneuvering of Ground Support Equipment (GSE) around the aircraft.
- Translate key message into industry standard signals for safe and effective communications during aircraft movements at the ramp area.
Who should attend
- Airside traffic personnel
- Aircraft Marshallers.
- Ramp services personnel.
- Catering airside delivery personnel.
- Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions.
- Number of questions: 15.
- Time Allowance: 30 minutes.
- Passing Grade: 80% correct answers.
- Number of exam attempts: 3