IATA Ground Operation Leadership & Management Diploma
- The IATA course requires approximately 60-70 hours of study.
- Additional time will be required for the 10 HMM© modules. Each HMM© self-study module requires approximately 2-4 hours of study
What you will learn
- Control and supervise an airline station in a self-handled or outsourced environment.
- Use Ground Handling and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to suit your Station handling needs reduce costs and provide quality service.
- Prevent fraud by being knowledageable about the current method that fraudsters use to dilute airline revenues.
- Implement a Safety and security Station Management System according to industry standards and recommended practices.
- Motivate staff and effectively monitor thier performance.
- Use and work with the latest edition of the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM) which is included in the course price.
- build or refresh management and leadership skills.
- Respond to management challenges effectively.
To complete the diploma you will be required to complete 10 HMM© modules of your choice
- Career Management , Ethics at Work
- Coaching , Diversity
- Feedback Essentials
- Global Collaboration
- Leading People
- Performance Appraisal
- Retaining Employees
- Team Creation
- Team Management
Leading the Business
- Business Plan Development
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Innovation and Creativity
- Process Improvement
- Strategic Thinking
- The importance of Operational and Occupational Health and Safety training.
- Managing risk and the components of Emergency Response Plans.
- The use of SGHA contracts and Service Level Agreements.
- Operational standards in the IATA Airport Handling Manual.
- The latest trends in passenger/baggage handling and catering.
Who should attend
- airline ground handling , Airport authorities
- Ground operation professionals at a supervisory level
- The AHM has been includeed in the study kit , The latest IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM) software MS Windows download (single user license) represent a value of $587 included in the price of this course!
- Participants are recommended to have at least 2 years of professional experience across ground handling functions.
- You will recive an IATA Certificate upon successful completion of IATA exam , grade of 70%.
- A Harvard ManageMentor certificate of completion is awarded for each module.
- You will receive an IATA Leadership and Management Diploma.
- Exam Method : Online exam with remote supervision.
- Exam Format: 100 Multiple Choice questions, Closed Text Book 3 hours.
- Passing Grade: 60 correct answers , Distinction Grade: 90 correct answers.
Harvard ManageMentor© Exam
- Exam Method: Online assessment 10 Multiple-choice questions.
- Time Allowed: The assessment can be retaken as many times as you need to pass.
- Passing Grade: You must score at least 70% on the assessment.