IATA Passenger Ground Services Leadership & Management Diploma
- The IATA course requires approximately 65-80 hours of study.
- Additional time will be required for the 10 HMM© modules. Each HMM© self-study module requires approximately 2-4 hours of study
What you will learn
- Understanding how airlines and airports operate in relation to the provision of passenger services.
- Learn about passenger and baggage check-in and boarding procedures , including passengers with special needs.
- Interpret the respective regulatory requirements related to passenger and baggage transport.
- Understand how computer reservation and departure control system operate.
- Ensure safe and secure passenger and baggage transport.
- Provide superior customer service in demanding customer facing environment.
- Learn about the latest technological innovations in passenger services.
- Add value to existing and future employers looking to hire and retain knowledgeable and high performing personal.
To complete the diploma you will be required to complete 10 HMM© modules of your choice
- Career Management , Ethics at Work
- Coaching , Diversity
- Feedback Essentials
- Global Collaboration
- Leading People
- Performance Appraisal
- Retaining Employees
- Team Creation , Team Management
Leading the Business
- Business Plan Development
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Innovation and Creativity
- Process Improvement
- Strategic Thinking
- Introduction to the airport and airline operations.
- Computer Reservations (CRS) and Departure Control System (DCS) functions.
- Passenger and Baggage check-in procedures (airport and off-site).
- Conditions of passenger and baggage carriage , boarding procedures and flight close-out messaging.
- Dangerous Goods regulations awareness for passenger service agents .
- Managing passenger interactions .
- Aviation security procedures for passenger and baggage transport.
- Enhanced passenger facilitation , latest innovations and career opportunities .
Who should attend
- airline passenger service staff
- Ground Handling Agents , passenger services staff
- Airport Operators , staff providing passenger services
- Civil Aviation Authorities, staff providing passenger Services
- Anyone wishing to start a carrer as a Passenger Services Agent
- You will recive an IATA Certificate upon successful completion of IATA exam , grade of 70%.
- A Harvard ManageMentor certificate of completion is awarded for each module.
- You will receive an IATA Leadership and Management Diploma.
- Exam Method : Online exam with remote supervision.
- Exam Format: 100 Multiple Choice questions, Closed Text Book 3 hours.
- Passing Grade: 60 correct answers , Distinction Grade: 90 correct answers.
Harvard ManageMentor© Exam
- Exam Method: Online assessment 10 Multiple-choice questions.
- Time Allowed: The assessment can be retaken as many times as you need to pass.
- Passing Grade: You must score at least 70% on the assessment.